If you're like us, you have learned to flex your schedule to avoid the rush hour of your local city. Some of us get up super early. It's dark, then, and we smell. So we shower because we care about our coworkers. But turning on the bathroom light is too much for our weary eyes and many times we step into the shower before it has warmed up. In a word: it sucks. But the Geek Gods have smiled on us all, when they blessed us with the LED Shower Light.
The LED Shower Light is a brilliant idea. It installs to a standard shower pipe in mere minutes. When you turn the shower on, the water powers a turbine and the LED Shower Light...well, lights up! Blue let's you know the water is chilly. And you don't even need to turn on the light now, because your whole shower glows. It makes for a much nicer morning, trust us. Oh, and if you are the adventurous type, it also makes showers a little more fun for two. Just saying, is all.
LED Shower Light
* Lights rotate between Red, Green, and blue.
* No batteries needed - powered by internal turbine.
* Installs in minutes to standard (3/4") shower pipes.
* Includes a Flow Regulator that limits maximum water flow to 2.5 gallons per minute at 80 psi.
* Approx. 4" in diameter
* Design may vary from picture.